TONIGHT’S NBA PLAYOFF PICKS
*Original NBA tips and research are done a game day morning, adjust your NBA picks accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
NBA PICKS TONIGHT
TORONTO @ MILWAUKEE
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS – GAME 1
Season Points +/-
- 1st Meeting
|01.02.19||Toronto||Milwaukee||92 : 105|
|06.01.19||Milwaukee||Toronto||116 : 123|
|10.12.18||Toronto||Milwaukee||99 : 104|
|30.10.18||Milwaukee||Toronto||124 : 109|
- Over is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
- Raptors are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Raptors are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
- Road team is 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Underdog is 7-0 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- The Raptors are in the Eastern Conference Finals for just the 2nd time in franchise history, largely in thanks to Kawhi’s 41 points in their Game 7 92-90 victory over the 76ers, including the first Game 7-winning buzzer-beater in NBA history.
- Giannis is averaging 27.4 ppg and 11.3 rps as the Bucks strolled through 8-1 against the Pistons and Celtics to reach the East finals for the 1st time since 2001.
- The Raptors lost 3 of 4 to Bucks in the regular season, however the Raptor’s keep make Game 1 close.
- Both teams are similar in that they have an A+ grade player, and decent starting 5’s and benches.
- Toronto’s late acquisition of Marc Gasol could trouble the Bucks, with Ibaka and Gasol showing how they can work together to wear down opposition centers, the latest case being Joel Embiid. The combination of both big men could prove a hard task for the Bucks.
- Milwaukee haven’t really been tested in these Playoffs, but that should change in this Series.
- These are the top 2 teams defensively in this postseason, and that with the added intensity of a Game 1 suggests Under the given 218.5.
OUR PICK = Toronto +6.5 & Under 218.5