TONIGHT’S NBA PLAYOFF PICKS
*Original NBA tips and research are done a game day morning, adjust your NBA picks accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
NBA PICKS TONIGHT
PORTLAND @ GOLDEN STATE
WESTERN CONFERENCE – GAME 1
Season Points +/-
- 1st Meeting
|14.02.19||Portland||Golden St.||129 : 107|
|30.12.18||Portland||Golden St.||105 : 115|
|28.12.18||Golden St.||Portland||109 : 110
(102 : 102)
|24.11.18||Golden St.||Portland||125 : 97|
- Portland outlasted Denver over 7 games to reach the Conference Finals for the first time since 2000. They now meet the 2-time defending champion Warriors, who’ve had a few extra day’s rest after beating the Rockets over 6 games.
- Despite a few day’s rest since Game 6, reports indicate that Durant (calf) will miss at least the first game of the series.
- Curry scored all of his 33 points in the 2nd half of the Warriors’ Game 6 win in Houston, an effort which brought Warriors back to life after the Rockets obtained every edge they needed to win.
- CJ McCollum brings a little extra swagger into tonight after going for 37 points in Sunday’s 100-96 Game 7 win at Denver.
- The back-court matchups are mouth-watering with Curry and Klay vs Lillard and McCollum, with the Curry brothers in Steph and Seth likely to spend some time in others grills also.
- The teams split the 4-game season series, with each earning one road victory.
- Generally like Unders in Game 1’s but there’s something in the air with this one.
- Over is 19-7 in the last 26 meetings.
- Trail Blazers are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- Trail Blazers are 9-22 ATS in the last 31 meetings in Golden State.
OUR PICK = Portland +7.5 & Over 218.0
Fell flat tonight, onward and upward tomorrow…