TONIGHT’S NBA PLAYOFF PICKS
*Original NBA tips and research are done a game day morning, adjust your NBA picks accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
NBA PICKS TONIGHT
GOLDEN STATE @ PORTLAND
WESTERN CONFERENCE – GAME 3
GOLDEN STATE LEAD SERIES 2-0
Season Points +/-
|GAME 2||Golden St.||Portland||114 : 111|
|GAME 1||Golden St.||Portland||116 : 94|
|14.02.19||Portland||Golden St.||129 : 107|
|30.12.18||Portland||Golden St.||105 : 115|
|28.12.18||Golden St.||Portland||109 : 110
(102 : 102)
|24.11.18||Golden St.||Portland||125 : 97|
|Golden St.||Over||Golden St.|
- Over is 13-3 in the last 16 meetings in Portland.
- Over is 20-8 in the last 28 meetings
- The Warriors strolled to a 116-94 Game 1 but needed 37 points from Curry to pull out of a 17-point hole in Game 2, escaping with a 114-111 victory.
- Portland are heading home with some confidence after some solid play in Game 2 and should have some belief that they can get one back at home.
- Curry and Klay have reformed as the original Splash Brothers, stepping up with Durant out, combining to average 61.5 ppg over the first two games.
- A +2.5 is rare for the Warriors and we’ll take that tonight, with the 221.0 a little high for us.
OUR PICK = Golden State ML