TONIGHT’S NBA PLAYOFF PICKS
*Original NBA tips and research are done a game day morning, adjust your NBA picks accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
NBA PICKS TONIGHT
TORONTO @ MILWAUKEE
EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS – GAME 2
MILWAUKEE LEAD SERIES 1-0
Season Points +/-
|GAME 1||Milwaukee||Toronto||108 : 100|
|01.02.19||Toronto||Milwaukee||92 : 105|
|06.01.19||Milwaukee||Toronto||116 : 123|
|10.12.18||Toronto||Milwaukee||99 : 104|
|30.10.18||Milwaukee||Toronto||124 : 109|
- Under is 7-1-1 in Raptors last 9 road games.
- Under is 11-3 in Raptors last 14 overall.
- Under is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Raptors are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
- Underdog is 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- The Raptors led by 7 at the final change in Game 1 before being outscored 32-17 over the final 12 minutes as Milwaukee went ahead for a 108-100 home win.
- The Bucks scored the last 10 points and picked up defensively down the stretch, preventing the Raptors from making any of their final 8 field-goal attempts.
- Kawhi Leonard scored 31 points but only had 2 came in the final quarter, both free throws, struggling through to 10-of-26 on field goals.
- Kyle Lowry averaged 12.4 ppg and shot 41.5% in Toronto’s first 2 series but finally showed up in Game 1 with 30 points and 7 3-pointers.
- Brook Lopez had 29 points, 11 rebounds and 4 blocks in Game 1 after averaging 5.4 ppg and 4.2 rpg in the 5-game Conference Semis against the Celtics.
- Trends scream Unders.
OUR PICK = Under 216.5