TONIGHT’S NBA PLAYOFF PICKS
*Original NBA tips and research are done a game day morning, adjust your NBA picks accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
NBA PICKS TONIGHT
TORONTO @ PHILADELPHIA
EASTERN CONFERENCE – GAME 6
TORONTO LEAD SERIES 3-2
Season Points +/-
|GAME 5||Toronto||76ers||125 : 89|
|GAME 4||76ers||Toronto||96 : 101|
|GAME 3||76ers||Toronto||116 : 95|
|GAME 2||Toronto||76ers||89 : 94|
|GAME 1||Toronto||76ers||108 : 95|
|06.02.19||76ers||Toronto||107 : 119|
|23.12.18||76ers||Toronto||126 : 101|
|06.12.18||Toronto||76ers||113 : 102|
|31.10.18||Toronto||76ers||129 : 112|
- Toronto took the 76ers to school in a 125-89 Game 5 win, taking a 3-2 series lead, with the 36-point margin the largest in the Raptors’ postseason history. With Embiid again a non-factor, Philadelphia found themselves down 21 points at halftime and never threatened from there.
- Kawhi Leonard averaged 38 points over the first 4 games but only needed 21 points and 13 rebounds with Game 5 under control.
- Joel Embiid (knee, illness) continues to struggle, and had just 13 points in Game 5, but among the 76er’s problems were 19 turnovers that led to 31 Toronto points.
- Ben Simmons has looked like a traffic cone out there late in games, and if the 76ers are to be a chance the Aussie must be aggressive at the rim and contribute to the scoreline in some way. Learning how to shoot may be a start…
- Raptors are 16-6 ATS in the last 22 meetings.
- Under is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.
OUR PICK = Toronto -2.0
DENVER @ PORTLAND
WESTERN CONFERENCE – GAME 6
DENVER LEAD SERIES 3-2
Season Points +/-
|GAME 5||Denver||Portland||124 : 98|
|GAME 4||Portland||Denver||112 : 116|
|GAME 3||Portland||Denver||140 : 137
(102 : 102)
|GAME 2||Denver||Portland||90 : 97|
|GAME 1||Denver||Portland||121 : 113|
|08.04.19||Portland||Denver||115 : 108|
|06.04.19||Denver||Portland||119 : 110|
|14.01.19||Denver||Portland||116 : 113|
|01.12.18||Portland||Denver||112 : 113|
- Denver have won the past 2 games, including Tuesday’s impressive 124-98 home win, to take a 3-2 series lead.
- Big man Jokic dominated Game 5 with 25 points and 19 rebounds and he is averaging 26.4 ppg, 14.4 rpg and 8.8 asg.
- Portland need a lot more from Lillard, who is just 33-of-84 shooting, including 7-of-32 from 3-point range over the last 4 games.
- Nuggets vet Paul Millsap has been a difference-maker and is averaging 19 ppg and 9.6 rpg while recording 3 double-doubles.
- Nuggets rank 3rd in offensively this postseason and neither team are defending at an elite level. Take Overs tonight.
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Portland.
- Over is 8-1 in the last 9 meetings.
OUR PICK = Over 215.0